Forum

Topic: Scope Management

Scope Management #177

• Ava.P
  • Joined On: 09-06-2017
Hello, It is almost axiomatic that good scope definition will result in a good project and poor definition will result in a troubled one. Yet, I have never seen a scope development guideline or checklist. Does anyone have such a document or know where I might look? I did not see a Scope Definition RP, but I may have done an inadequate search. If so, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Scope Management #317

• Vaibhav Gangane
  • Joined On: 03-09-2020
this is great

Scope Management #183

• Carl_V
  • Joined On: 10-06-2017
Hi Ava, Project Scope Management includes activities that ensure the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully. The processes used to manage project scope, as well as the supporting tools and techniques, can vary based on nature of the project. The following are main steps involved in the project scope management process. [li]Plan Scope Management[/li] [li]Collect Requirements[/li] [li]Define Scope[/li] [li]Create WBS[/li] [li]Validate Scope[/li] [li]Control Scope[/li] Hope this helps you. Thanks Carl
The following user(s) said Thank You: David.B
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds

Australian Open Learning Pty Ltd t/a Project Controls Institute, Australia | RTO CODE :45806